Follow Up: Yesterday evening, there were a few problems that I did need to rise above. Being a person I wasn't sure that I liked. Being in a situation that filled me with an odd sense of nostalgia that I wasn't prepared for. Having the stregnth to follow through with decisions I knew needed to be made. It was less of rising above my problems, and more of rising above my issues, but it applied none the less. Definitely a slight heads up for some of the unexpected things I would be facing.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies
Focus: General
Card: Positive Expectations
This one definitely seems to speak for itself, especially if one is aware of the stress that keeps coming my way due to the show. We have a rehearsal tonight and much as I'm looking forward to seeing the cast members who I don't see on a daily basis, there's a part of me that's holding on to a bit of stress. A part of me almost expecting the worst. Well, I dislike that part anyway! So, my focus of today will be to expect only the best. From other people. From situations. From myself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home