Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Follow Up: Made quite a few decisions over the day based on nothing more than my gut. Things as simple as walking home a slightly different way to going out with friends to even when to do a certain work related task. Nothing went wrong, and it was a strange day for most parties involved. Intuition definitely had its part in the day.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies

Focus: General

Card: Rise Above Problems

Well, there definitely seem to be some common themes I'm exploring. Of the 44 cards, this is the second I've redrawn in less than a week's time. Problems, I can think of a few. The general funk the world seemed to be in yesterday (energies from world events no doubt.) The fact that, physically, I do not feel well today. One or two work problems that, while I do expect to work out, are a bit stressful right now. Yes, this is a card that seems appropriate for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home