Follow Up: A lot has happened over the past year, but I continue to be in madness of my own chosing. It's important for me to continue to remember that yes, I chose this path. That school is my own choice. That even the things that are not my choice are within my control. I control the power that outside events have on me. I have the control.
Deck: Fantastical Creatures Tarot
Focus: General
Card: Nine of Pentacles
The nine of pentacles in this deck features Lilith, a goddess or demon that still can get a raised eyebrow from people. Lilith who is known in some circles as Adam's first wife, in others as a spirit of wind and storms. It's the latter that's emphasized in this card, as Lilith controls the pentacles flying around her. This card represents prosperity, but more than that the act of enjoying the prosperity that you have acheived. Lilith looks relaxed and calm as she enjoys the sensation of the winds around her. An owl sits on her shoulder, looking calmly at his goddess.
My time for relaxation is coming to a close. School starts in two days and I will no longer have evenings like last night where I could read a fiction book for four hours and know that there was nothing else pressing that I needed to be doing, that I should have been doing. I deserve this rest, I have made myself busy enough to warrent a few more nights off. Enjoy it. Embrace it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home