Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Follow up: The theme of yesterday truly was Unity. Our focus at work was teamwork, and the staff really did pull together to put everything in place. People came together for one another, bringing complete goodness to the group. Also, at rehearsal last night, I discovered what our concept was, and I also believe that it's appropriate that I learned this on the day of Unity. The four of us on stage are acting almost as a single unit, creating this energy that if we succeed, will be amazing for the audience. Yes, unity was in full force yesterday.

Deck: The Faeiries Oracle

Focus: General.

Card: The Singer of Initiation

There is no initiation without testing, and this testing must take us to our limits in order to be valid. Every challange I face today, I must look at with an open mind. Every challange has the option of success, and every success is something that I can use to make myself stronger. More powerful. Initiation. It's going to be an interesting day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home