Follow Up: Okay, I'll admit. I haven't been so hot at the patience. At the sitting back, letting the world move around me, and not constantly trying to move with it. Maybe that's why I haven't even thought to do this until now...
Deck: The Faeries Oracle
Focus: General, with a slight emphasis on what the coming weeks will bring.
Card: The Glanconer
Have you ever noticed that when we really, really want someone or something, we tend to see it without clarity? Boy, do I! Don't look through the rose coloured glasses - that's what the card is saying. I'm expecting things to change in my life (it's just time), and I need to be wary. I do tend to look at things in the brightest terms possible, and occasionaly go into things without a clear head. My last relationship being a perfect example (even my diary shows that I knew I was rushing into something without fully looking at the bad - I admitted it even then.) I must be careful. I must not let lust or desire guide my every action. I must use a clear head.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home