Follow Up: First of all, my lack of posting for the past few days is due to a variety of reasons, among them a dead internet as well as a horribly hectic schedule. That said, there have been a few things in this time that I've wanted, some more desperately than others, and while some are based on a true desire, some are based simply on a fear. What if this doesn't work out? It gives me something to think about.
Deck: Magical Mermaids and Dolphins
Focus: General
Card: Consult an Expert: More Information is needed. Consult someone with expertise in this area
This is so going to be one of those cases where I get cranky and the deck, convinced it gave me a faulty card, then later in the day something random is going to happen, and I'm going to have to consult an expert, then I'll be all "...oh."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home