Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Follow Up: There's not much to say, without posting an entire seperate blog on the events of the past 24 hours. I must have risen above something though, that is apparent. Situations have altered, though for how long and in what way, I'm unsure of yet. Either way, many times yesterday I took a deep breath, and told myself that I was better than my problems, stronger than them. And somehow, I got through the day.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies

Focus: General

Card: Higher Consciousness

I suppose today, I'm going to focus on what the bigger picture is. What the universe may be trying to tell me. If something starts to get to me, I'm going to take a deep breath and wonder why this may be happening.

Side Bar: The card underneath it, which I almost pulled, was Rise Above Your Problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home