Follow up: It's been a crazy month. I've taken on new responsibilities, thrived academically, had my car broken into and suffered some weird health issues. However I did not stop thinking about how people are connevted and how one's person success might be at the cost of another person. At work everytime I get a good station, someone else loses one. When someone tried to steal from my car, that was definitely at my expense. I am not rushing into situations, I am letting happen what happens.
Deck: Smith-Waite Tarot Centennial Edition (the traditional deck most people are familar with)
Focus: General (slight emphasis on health)
Card: Six of Cups
This card represents sharing of yourself, sharing your love and letting your guard down. As far as a general card, this is a good one to keep in mind, as it refers to trust and my relationships with others. Be open with myself. In terms of my health, I also think this means to be open about what's going on with me. By being honest with others, they can help me. Perhaps someone will have a solution to my migraine troubles. By allowing others to love me, I will receive their love in return.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home