Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Follow up: In truth I can’t even remember hell week and finals. I know the show went off well and I got A’s in my classes. So whatever I did must have worked, right?

Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle

Focus: Friendships

Card: The Maiden

The Maiden is innocent, still engaging in those first acts of discovery and wonder that so many of us have forgotten about. The Maiden is forever young, older than a child but never an adult. She exists in a time before heartbreak, before pain. Her relationships are true and pure. For my friendships I must hold her close, remember the pure love that is connected within them all. I must not lose the youthful innocence that I can possess when I hold people close. It’s my trusting nature and ability to love that I want to define me in my relationships, not my cynicism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home