Follow Up: Trying to speak my mind more can be exhausting, but I know that this is something I must consistently keep in mind. I must continue to remember little Tink as life throws me curve balls. On the friendship front I'm making an effort to be more warm and reach out more. As life makes it more and more difficult for me to engage in traditional friendship activities I must find new ways to open my heart and continue to let people know how important they are.
Deck: Heart of the Faeries
Focus: Finances
Card: The Queen of Passage
One of the key messages of this card is trust. The Queen of Passage represents a time of transition and we must trust that we will get through it. Things may not be easy at first; change often isn't, but it's important to stay true, have faith and work through it. Financially life has changed this month, expenses have nearly doubled and I find myself working on a system to get through the change as effortlessly as possible. We will be fine, I must remember that. But I also must acknowledge the change and understand that there is change occurring. It may be messy before all is said and done.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home