I just want to share that minutes after I posted yesterday's meditation I had an affirmation of the thought. I didn't have to go to work, something that really helped me, because of my own choice earlier this week to release my shift. Another coworker picked it up right as I was about to start getting ready for work. The universe helped me out but would not have done so unless I put the wheels in motion. It was a little thing, but a remarkable reminder of what I had just read.
Anyhow, on to today.
Deck: The Fairy Tale Tarot
Card: Six of Pentacles
Again with the pentacles? This card is about observation. About the gifts that the universe gives us if we take the time to see them. If we take the time to look outside of our bubble and observe what is going on around us. This card is about giving back what we learn, about sharing the gifts of the universe. We live in such an interconnected world that it's foolish not to share our knowledge with others, not to ensure that the world is better for all around us. Don't hoard away knowledge; share it. Learn for the betterment of mankind, not only for yourself.
What a great reminder of the importance we can have on others. I'm going to school for psychology so I can give back. Through therapy, through writing and through acting. All of these will be my tools to share my knowledge with others. What will your tools be?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home