Doing this at night is a bit unorthodox but a new deck came from Amazon today and I want to try it out. Besides, maybe I'll try adding an evening tarot pull to my schedule - the morning one really works well for me. This is the first card I've ever pulled for this deck and the first time I'm even shuffling it.
(new!)Deck: Paulina Tarot
Card: Seven of Pentacles
I love the expression on her face. She's so contemplative. Everything around her is peaceful as she just looks and decides what to do next. The tools are in front of her, each flower is calling out to her. No flower is better than the other, the only question is what is right for her. What choice should she make.
It's important for us to remember that so often the choices we make aren't between right and wrong, good or bad. The choices we make are something personal, something we must take time to reflect on and decide what our next course of action is. This is personal to me because I'm making a few changes of my own at this point in my life, changes that I feel will suit me overall.
Each path that we take is a choice and for each choice there's something that didn't get chosen. The other choices will exist for someone else. What's important is for us to do what feels right.
I like this deck. It speaks loudly and clearly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home