Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Amazon sent me my other new deck, so naturally it's time for another evening reading. I think I like doing this in addition to the morning readings. It helps to take a few moments twice a day to center myself. Again, this is the first anything I've done with this deck, other than just looking through the cards.

(new!)Deck: Shadowscapes Tarot

Card: Judgement

She floats above the world, sounding her horn as life below calls out to her. She is judgement, the final connection between the physical and the spiritual realm. She has descended from the heavens to mingle among the earth; she has risen from earth to return to the heavens. She's a part of us and we are all a part of her.

Judgement has always been a difficult card for me to read. So often I find myself thinking of judgment as a negative thing, when for the cards it's a beautiful concept. It's coming to terms with ourselves and shedding those negative emotions from our spirit. It's being beyond all of that, living apart from our past and our insecurities. It's loving those around us and knowing that in the end, we'll all be together because we all are together.

I love the butterflies in this deck. All the animals really. The artwork is so well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home