Deck: Paulina Tarot
Card: Knight of Cups
Look at him go!
Cups are such an emotional suit and we can see the knight going on his emotional journey. His cup is filled and his magical creature guides him through the air.
In this card I see someone on a path of greatness. On a path of love, creativity and compassion. For myself, this card is a reminder of the path we each go on every day. The path to find what we're looking for. To connect with people in our lives. To be ourselves. The knight of cups might not have it all figured out yet, but he's confidant that one day he will. I too must remain confidant that even though I don't have the answers now, I have the tools to gain the answers. I'm still on my journey. We're all still on our journey.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home