Deck: Paulina Tarot
Card: Three of Pentacles
In this card we see the trusted number three. Three people, working together. Playing together. Having fun together. Three bunnies surround them, watching the people with amusement.
It's important not to underestimate the importance of working together. Also we must not underestimate the importance of friendship. The importance of spending time with those dear to us and for a moment allowing ourselves to smile.
Though what I truly think this card represents, what makes the three of pentacles special in this deck, is the idea of friends working together to do something productive. Like when I'm in shows, how the cast bonds but still works together to make a play. How at work I'm friends with my coworkers but we don't let that get in the way of doing our job. Find joy in the people you work with, the people that the universe has put in your life. Find joy with them, but still do the job you set out to do. With their help, the experience will be a lot brighter and the finished product will shine with their love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home