Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Deck: Shadowscapes Tarot

Card: Ace of Wands

My kitten kind of picked this card. He watched as I shuffled and reached toward the cards with his little paw. I chose a card close to what he picked. And what a card. Three foxes look back at me, each one a bit more thoughtful than the next. These are passionate creatures, the foxes. Creatures that react based on instinct and gut. This is a passionate card, one about taking chances with your life and going down the journey your heart guides you to.

However I also think it's important to note that the artist, Stephanie Pui-Mun Law chose to include three foxes on this card. They're a pack, a skulk. We do not need to follow our passions alone, we do not need to hold our creativity close. These are things to share with those close to us. Our loved ones will share in our journey and make the experience brighter.

I'm going to hope for creative dreams this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home