Thoughts, Meditations and Card Readings

Friday, September 24, 2010

Deck: Paulina Tarot

Card: Knight of Wands

He's on his way into battle and he's doing it on his own terms; a smirk on his face and atop a creature with more than enough legs. Two companions ride with him. He's confidant, showy and ready to go. His battle will not be won with weapons but rather with energy and perhaps wit.

I, like most people, sometimes forget about doing things on my own terms. I get caught up in what's expected out of life and forget that sometimes I'm a bit different. And I am different; it's part of my charm. And in truth it's the differences that will make me stand out in life, that will lead me down my path. I must be confidant in these differences. Go into life with the confidence of this card, the energy and the wit. I'm not a fighter in the traditional sense, but neither is he. That doesn't mean that in my own way I can't fight, it's my own way that will make me successful in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home